The weather continues to be naff, the news here in UK is equally naff - so here is something which made me smile - I hope it does the same for others!
5 pearls of Irish wisdom to remember.
1. Money cannot buy happiness but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than it is on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name.
3. Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problem, but then neither does milk.