Pages

Monday, February 6

Monday 6th February.

Getting back into blogging is something I haven't found easy so the way I am going to approach it is through a journal type  approach and set out tasks for the week.

We are busy at the workshop so tomorrow I will be packing an order to be posted to Scotland. The company are established customers of ours and we have visited their premises a couple of times when we toured Scotland on our motorbike. It's all very technical stuff and obviously conversations are on another wavelength. One of the main scientists sounds like Adam Clayton - the bass player in the group U2! Now I suppose I am a bit of a fan when it comes to U2 so when Les the scientist starts talking with Jon I close my eyes and imagine it's Adam Clayton as it's the nearest I will ever get to be near him or be in the same room, be it a laboratory!  Over the years we have built up a rapport with our customers and I always pack in some sweets with the order and a scientific quotation! We always get a comment! Jon is visiting a new customer on Thursday which is a great start to February.

At home I have the task of finding some wall tiles for the kitchen -  will take before and after photos but don't hold your breath it may be a while. 


The tiles will go from above the sink



Across the back of the Rayborn to the wall cupboard. The colour of the Rayburn is a possibility for the tiles but the grout will be a very dark grey due to the dust from the Rayburn.



I did feel inspired by the egg cups - will trawl a few tile shops over the next few days!



Tomorrow is Slimming World - hopefully it will be my 14th week in target - ironically a group of us are going out for pizza afterwards to celebrate the various successes we have between us.

Zumba today, tomorrow and on Friday.

Meals this week - I prepared a cottage pie and a bolognese sauce yesterday so this will see us through the week.

Meeting on Wednesday - village hall stuff! Least said the best but let's get it sorted!

Jobs at home - cupboard sorting! Before and after photos to help me with the mammoth task!



2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about getting back into blogging. I've had a gap of nearly a week again - sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those egg cups, those colours are so cheerful......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.