Pages

Wednesday, March 6

H is for Healthy.

We are quite confident that Bing is a healthy puppy. He is now 18 weeks old and continues to grow by the day. Even though we are with him all the time his growth is apparent by the record of photographs I have taken.



The stairs are no longer a difficult task for him - he now uses them with confidence.




He loves to sit with Elsie and likes to lay on our feet.





He copies everything both Freida and Elsie do.
Yes, a healthy good natured chap!

For more ABC fun follow yhe link in my sidebar.

16 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
    sweet little (hahahah) baby boy. I can't believe how big he is now and very handsome !
    Love the photo of him and Freida laying on the top step. He has such a great teacher.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very handsome indeed AP. That is Elsie with him at the top of the stairs. Jon must have been upstairs as Elsie follows him everywhere....and Bing tags along for the fun of it! lol!

      Delete
    2. Oh dear I have gotten the names wrong all this time. The Square Ones are miffed at me for doing this ! They said I should know better

      woof !

      Delete
  2. It strikes me that there are three well-loved dogs here Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sure getting big! Just like Tegan, we can see how much she's grown every morning when we let her out of her bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tegan and Bing...........sounds good. Lol x

      Delete
  4. He looks healthy and well cared for Denise.
    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bing is a beautiful pup, and he surely looks healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how he has grown and his personality that you show us.
    Cute photo on the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun. You're doing right by the little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this post. Wise of him to copy what the girls do. And lying on your feet—I love that! Our Lindy will lie on my feet when she wants to, but if my feet are cold, and I need a dog warmer, she ignores me.
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.