Pages

Sunday, November 10

Calm before the Storm

This morning there was a definite nip in the air. The blueness of the sky indicates just how cold it was. (These pictures were taken on my phone - so no adjustments - I don't know how to on my phone.)


 
 
Freida and Bing enjoyed a play together. I don't think Freida has ever been shown how to play and she does bark at Bing but she enjoys her visits and is always excited when we are getting ready.
 
 
 
This made me laugh as it looks like some religious scene from an epic biblical film. Its one of our beach friends - Taz the whippet. A big fan of both Bing and Freida.
 
 
 
Freida has always been quite grey and we have no idea how old she is, we suspect about 12.
 
 
 
 
After a bracing start to the day it was home to the DIY preparation.
The hall, stair and landing carpet was removed and taken to the tip.
All woodwork prepared and washed............
ready for tomorrow morning.....
when it all happens!
 
 
Grey? I hope we like it!
 
 


13 comments:

  1. lovely photos. How lovely to see the dogs enjoying themselves. I loved Taz in his little coat, looking like a tiny race horse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taz is an ex-racing whippet we think Kate. We see quite a few ex-racers on the beach, all thankfully now in loving homes.

      Delete
  2. The seal likes it!
    Great colours on those beach shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica - talking of colours....Strong white????

      Delete
    2. Strong White looks very good... I used White Tie as my 'white' in the kitchen, but that was with a beigy neutral, Strong will look much better with the grey. Can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  3. Love Love Love your photos. And from a phone! My daughter's phone takes great shots like these, too. What an awesome day for a brisk walk on the beach. I miss Yorkshire A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have the option of uploading my photos from my phone straight to google but it's not happening anymore Leslie - will have to investigate.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos. I wonder which beach you were on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skinningrove Jo - our nearest beach, only 5 minute drive.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love that one of Taz with the sun on the right - beautiful. I do think the dark grey background really shows off photos well too.....great minds....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess where I got the idea of grey from Em? lol!

      Delete
    2. Ahah! Mine always come out with a white border and I'm not sure if I asked for it or not. Did you ask NOT to have one as I think I'd like to be able to stop it sometimes?

      Delete
  6. Beautiful post today.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.