Pages

Sunday, January 30

Christmas is a faint memory but one of my favourite presents was from my friend Michelle. It consists of quotations for empowering womwn! I was so humbled to think she thought of me in such a light. My blogging days ran for many years - an adventure which saw me pass the paths of many other people who also documented every day life. I think it's time to go back to this daily/weekly routine. It's a great way to reflect on what goes on in the amazing world of Mrs Nesbitt!

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to having you back in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi - it's been a while. I'm still blogging, though currently it's a little bit harder, in part because my wife just retired

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.