Cherry Bakewell Cake
4, tbls splenda,
1, cherry Mullerlight yoghurt, or half a muller if you prefer drier cake.
4 lids of almond essence,
1 SW Bakewell bar
Fat free yoghurt
Soften scan bran with a little hot water drain excess water if there is any then mash up, mix in remaining ingredients and put in sandwich tin spray with frylight if not using a silicone one and bake in fan oven at 180 % or 200% ordinary oven for 30 mins check to see if cooked by using a fork if it comes out clean and nothing stuck to it...its ready.
Break up SW Bakewell bar and stir in 3 teaspoons of yoghurt spread onto cake and cut accordingly or spoon over pre-cut piece of cake.
Sticky Toffee Pudding
5 scan bran
1 tbsp. golden syrup syns
1 teacup sweetener
1-2 eggs, beaten
1 sachet of toffee options
Topping 1 sachet of toffee options mixed with Quark
1. Break the scan bran into pieces, pour on a little hot water to soften.
2. Once soft, mash with a fork. Add the weetabix, sweetener, toffee options and golden syrup. Mix well.
3. Add the beaten egg a little at a time until the mixture is soft but not runny.
4. Spray oven tin/silicone with FryLight. Place the mixture in the tin at bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for about an hour.
5. Cool off in fridge before removing from tin.
6. Mix options with drop of hot water to dissolve powder then stir in quark & beat. Add to top of cakes.