Sunday, October 26

Orgnisational and Pattern matters.

It's the 27th tomorrow - arrival of the plasterer! Phew! One last job to do today and that's a second visit to the tip with the old carpet.
So.....27th Plasterer...later this week the radiator and bedstead are off to be sandblasted and painted...3rd November - decorator....17th November wardrobe arrives.
One thing I have tried not to do is clutter the other rooms in the house with stuff I've cleared - so once the plasterer has left I will make sure the other rooms are back to normal....then I can start on Jon's study. Tomorrow I will arrange the date with the plasterer and go from there.

Whilst looking on-line I noticed Next have some bargains in the clearance section - so I snapped up some curtains for £25. I have just ordered another pair - same price and have plans.....watch this space.



This is my O and P contributions for ABC Wednesday - which I missed last week as we've been so busy - celebrating 20 years of Jon's business - 2 business network functions, helping a friend get sorted with some hens and sorting out the room! Whilst my theme has been the garden I haven't had time to be honest - but the curtains are a botanical theme so that's good enough for me!

17 comments:

  1. Lovely curtains. Can't wait to see the finished room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the curtains. Keep ploughing on - all done by Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the curtains - what a gorgeous green x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, loving the curtains and such a bargain! Well spotted! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bargain. I hate decorating but it will be worth it in the end when you're all posh in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those curtains and the colour. If you get a bargain too, that's all the better.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I LOVE long curtains, very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have great energy for this project!
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with all your plans, looks like a good start♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/prickly-burrs/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I LOVE to redecorate, we have done quite a bit lately too!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is your secret to being so well organized when refurbishing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These curtains look very nice !
    Gattina
    ABC Wednesday (Keyhole Pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love curtains like that. The color and pattern are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely curtains and such a good shade of green, go well with the gorgeous wood floor...What a bargain too !
    love Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those curtains are really lovely. I really must redecorate downstairs....I've been meaning to for six months now! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great curtains and such a lvely colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.

There was an error in this gadget