Wednesday, October 15

Nearly there!



I have more or less sorted the second bedroom. The filing cabinet is being collected on Friday and a set of shelves is awaiting collection.

The pile of L.P's and a box of single records is in Jon's study awaiting his sorting - I feel they are destined for the loft.

I have a box of stationery miscellaneous items to sort - which I can do at a later date - it's not urgent.

I have 2 small shelf units which is the maximum space I have allowed for my craft and sewing paraphernalia.

I will start stripping the wallpaper tomorrow. Jon is working some of the weekend so I aim to have the room stripped as soon as possible.

I am keeping my teddies - after a wash today they are currently drying off!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet teddies. They are so hard to give away. They just have a look about them that makes you melt. Looking forward to the reveal when you have finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have a designated place for them in the new room!

      Delete
  2. One must always keep the Teddies !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say it is quite chilly here today Denise = those Teddies have the right idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chilly, wet and cold here pat! Heatwave indeed!

      Delete
  4. Teddies can never be given away:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.

There was an error in this gadget