Pages

Sunday, March 18

Meet EV (pronounced Evie)

last Tuesday we collected the latest edition to Team Nesbitt. EV was 8 weeks old, born on January 16th, the same birthday as Nephew2 Godson Andrew. Bing will be 6 in October, Sadie is approaching 8. EV's grandad is Sadie's dad making Sadie her auntie. We are currently integrating EV into the home and are so pleased with her progress. She is now doing what she has to do outside and is on 3 meals a day. Both Bing and Sadie are doing a fantastic job of showing her the ropes and we are looking forward to taking them out together. EV has another injection in 3 weeks time and it will be a couple of weeks after before we can take her out.



She is about the same size as Bing was when we first brought him home.




She has a thing about feet and folows us everywhere. Fortunately her collar has a sound about it when she moves so we make sure we don't stand on her.




Don't know how long her bed will be intact. She has a good old fight with it during her mad half hours.




When I am working in the kitchen she will sleep on my slippers.




Needless to say the pet department at our local country store has made a decent profit since her arrival.




Prepare for more photographs!

6 comments:

  1. nice and bright..and wont be wee for long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a delight. I don't know whether you read my blog when I said that Tess has cancer. She is ten and
    I have decided against investigative surgery - she will live out whatever time she has left until I realise it is time for her to go. Very sad, particularly so as it is a year on March 22nd since I lost David.
    Do remember to call when you are biking in the area. Expect you have snow like we do here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious arrival! Looking forward to many more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember Bing as being a sweet puppy but EV is adorable.
    The second photo of her is so wonderful and she looks very much like a little girl puppy. She is so lucky that she has Bing to teach her. Winston only had a month with Hamish before he died. He is a very happy do but I wish he had a friend.
    I so want to reach in and cuddle her. I am so happy for you. Puppy are so wonderful to love cuddle but the puppy teeth are awful.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie. Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.