Pages

Wednesday, July 23

Busy in the Garden

This says it all



before....


after


 
B is also for Bev! Of late here.......hogging the egg production section of hen operation unit!



The remedy is to remove her from her eggs(ie she is not laying any and was actually sitting on a golfball!) for a few hors....which I did. Whilst I was weeding by the greenhouse (photos later) I happened to turn round and see this......

 
my lovely hens enjoying the sun!
 
I am late, but a lot has been happening of late, my garden has been a true joy to work with!
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely garden shots. Gardening can be very hectic this time of the year. Carver, ABC-Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great transformation! Are those chives?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heap of hens !
    You know how much I enjoy seeing your ladies !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. This last photo is hilarious! Your hens are SO spoiled! No wonder they give you multi-colored eggs. I love it had to enlarge it and take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see those hens stretched out enjoying the sun Denise.
    Love the story of the golf ball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did NOT know hens laid golf balls. Always learning new things here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulosious !
    What a grand lifestyle your Hennie Pennies have !
    Such kind and caring parents too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice updates, I actually loved the red Milk Can/Barrel as is.....http://paint-my-word.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hens look so happy!
    They are very lucky to have you for a *mum*!
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.