Sunday, February 14

Funtime!

I saw this task a couple of days ago, I had fun completing it...what do you think?
Why not have a go, if you do let me know.
I based my answers on one of my all time favourites, as a teenager I collected all of his albums!


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.
Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Pick your Artist:
Elton John

Are you a male or female:
Honky Cat!

Describe yourself:
High Flying Bird!

Your fear:
Funeral for a Friend!

Describe where you currently live:
Country Comfort

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Candle by the Pond

Your favourite form of transportation:
Benny & The Jets

How I would like to die:
Street Boogie

What's the weather like:
Written in the Stars

Your best friend is:
Wouldn’t have you any other way!

You and your best friends are:
White lady White powder

Favourite time of day:
Empty Sky

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Captain Fantastic and the Browndirt Cowboy!

What is life to you:
Written in the Stars!

How do you feel:
Simple Life.

Your relationship:
All across the Heavens

What is the best advice you have to give:
Earn whole you learn!

Thought for the Day:
Believe

My soul's present condition:
Blessed

My life motto:
“Teacher I need you!”

15 comments:

  1. Very clever, Denise but not for me as I am not into that kind of music and never have been - Bob Dylan was about as far as I got - oh and a bit of John Denver - I am a bit of an old square.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs Weaver, it was something I played around with whilst recovering from the lurgy! I am glad to say it has mostly passed now as i worried at one point that we wouldn't make our dinner appointment tonight for Valentine's Day....phew! We should be OK, fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, I bet my Husband would choose the Beetles, although I would pick Kate Bush, lots of scops with either of those I would think. I must give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds awfy hard for but I enjoyed reading your input, Mrs N. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THat's reelly reelly clever!!!!

    I don't think I kno that menny songs by wun artist tho. I'll hav to get my jazz-funk albums owt an hav a mozey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I have a minute I think I'll have a go with hymns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mrs Nesbitt.

    How was your Valentines?

    Love
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too also found this a bit hard, although I did enjoy the reading here and all I could come up with myself was Dr. Hook, John Denver and the Beatles.

    Thank you for visiting my new art blog and I am in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've actually done this one a few times, though not lately. Yes, you MUST do it with an artist with a deep catalog such as Elton John. I did mine with the Beatles, and Frank Sinatra. Finding a printed or online discography helps - a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Denise,

    I feel so fat today i ate too many pancakes. I had 7 to tuesdaY, 5 yesterday and 4 today. Do you have any eggs for sale??

    I want to meet you. I also have some Fat Ladies cook books if your interested. I inherited them.

    Love Tilly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.

There was an error in this gadget