Pages

Sunday, October 7

I'm back but not as you know it!


My last blog post was MONTHS ago. The nights are drawing in and I was thinking of picking up the pieces and boldly going forward with my infrequent ramblings but I've had a change of heart. Yes I am going to continue with my blog but it's going to have a purpose. For years I have wanted to write a book, in fact people have urged me to do so on many occasions - so that's what I am going to do - here. The Amazing adventures of Flossy Flupipe!

Watch this space!

5 comments:

  1. I hope Flossy is a chicken. I miss your chicken stories. Or if Flossy is not a chicken then her best friend.

    cheers, parsnip and badger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! Waiting eagerly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great. I read a lot of interesting things from it. Thank you very much for sharing. Hope you will update more news in the future.
    geometry dash
    happy wheels
    animal jam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.