Pages

Thursday, December 10

Foot Stuff!

A woman sought the advice of a sex therapist, confiding that she found it increasingly difficult to find a man who could satisfy her, and that it was very wearisome getting in and out of all these short-term relationships. "Isn't there some way to judge the size of a man's equipment from the outside?" she asked earnestly.

"The only foolproof way, is by the size of his feet," counseled the therapist.

So the woman went downtown and proceeded to cruise the streets, until she came across a young fellow standing in an unemployment line with the biggest feet she had ever laid her eyes on. She took him out to dinner, wined and dined him, and then took him back to her apartment for an evening of abandon.

When the man woke up the next morning, the woman had already gone but, by the bedside table was a $20 bill and a note that read, "With my compliments, take this money and go out and buy a pair of shoes that fit you."

I laughed at this joke yet I do not think I will be laughing tomorrow as I am off to the Health Centre dut to a problem with my left foot! It has been occuring for a couple of weeks now, just my left foot, not my right one, that is OK!

I am very fortunate in having a great Health Centre! The staff are fantastic and we always have a good laugh! Infact I think I will take my camera along tomorrow and share the wonderful experience with you all!

Watch this space!

7 comments:

  1. Am I really seeing things?? (See my blog), or do I see two little kitten faces in the pink box that has four white flowers, and advertises your previous blog. The two center flowers each have a kitten face in them -- or am I just a crazy cat lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Chris! I see what you mean! You crazy??? Noooooooooooooooooo! You fit in here just fine! Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Joke Mrs N, it made me chuckle! Sorry to hear about your sore foot, hope you get it sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akelamalu

    It's a reoccuring problem, been going on for nearly a month! I am convinced it is a form of acne! Have been given some heel balm, no charge, a few samples which a medical rep dropped off with the nurse. Have put some on and am using a bandage and pad which seems to ease the pain. Trouble is it is the part of my foot which I walk on, so a good excuse to keep my feet up me thinks! lol!

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I had such a great chuckle over this! Thanks for sharing. Hope your foot is on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, love it - thanks for making me smile! Sheesh, good luck with the doc, hope it clears up soon, I know how you love walking with the dogs, it must be horrible to be house bound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your foot problems clear up. Feet are so important aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, always nice to know somebody has taken the time to let me know what they think.